Tuesday 11 June 2013

Time for a Little Change

I've been mulling on this blog for a while and I think I'm going to alter the format slightly. Or majorly. I write and waffle a lot, with philosophy being one of my major themes. I do, however, on my other blog humanfriendly.tumblr.com, write on various other things such as films, books, current events and just stuff that comes out of my head. From the creative side of things, I would find it easier if all these things were in the same place, riffing off each other organically and keeping mental context for me.

With this in mind, Have a Philosophy will still serve as a means for me to bellow out my personal ideas on the running and analysis of the world, but it will also serve as a means for me to bellow out my personal ideas on quite a bit else as well.

I can guarantee that this will mean you hearing much more from me. Make of this what you will.



Location:Holloway,Tamworth,United Kingdom

No comments:

Post a Comment